Friday, January 20, 2012

While you were away

Mithi Mamma,

The time I spent at home without you girls was very difficult for me ... I had just got you and was not able to hold you and kiss you and play with you  ... not to mention the fact that your Maa and I havent been apart for this long since we met ... Ya ya we are a mushy couple and I hope you grow up to be a reasonably good hopeless romantic... I think that's the best :)

Anyways back to when you were away ... so your Maa, being the sweetheart she always is, made the beginnings of some of those days special by sending me a little snap of you ... so here is a quick run down the memory lane of those days.

Ei je tor ghumonto smily mamma

Ei je tor Mithi mamma ghumocche

Tumar wrapped mamma

Finally sleeping with her hands down ;-)

Tor mamma-r eita ki posture janina

Traffic police

Yay! Papa is coming

Papa I am one month old

For a change

Good night papa

Papa tumar chanar tupi choto hoye gecche

Tupi fit hoye gecche

Tor eskimo mamma

Tor bunny mamma

Mithi wrap ;-)

Happy?

Yay!!!

Ei je tomar shabji mamma

Amader potla ta

Dekho tumar mamma

Merry christmas

Pillow sharing

Eita diye chalao for now

Tumar intellectu​al mamma

Papa tada tadi chole esho

So here we are ... you are home now ... I get to see you, hold you, kiss you and play with you everyday ... You know you caught my year today and Maa clicked a pic on her phone (just like these ones) and posted it on Facebook (not sure if its still around when you are reading this). And I loved it so much that I shared it on my profile too as a self goal so that my friends could make fun of me :) I am so loving it ...
Here is the pic:

This is just the beginning baby ... the fun for life is just warming up :) Just dont pin all your fun in pulling my ear ... okay sweetheart?!

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment